I was going to post these pictures in order, but changed my mind. Guess you will just have to be surprised as you scroll through......

Ray ... ready for a meeting ...early 2000.

Having a snack at Oma's in the early 1980's

Ray in the 1970's

Leslie about 1985

An anniversary dinner...

Riverside California in the 1970's.

Leslie and Michael, her husband with me in 1986.

Me in 1973.

Ray getting ready to board the helicopter.

Ray and Patrick at Knott's Berry Farm about 1971

Leslie and me in 1985-86 Riverside California

This was in the 1990's on a trip to Nuernberg, Germany.

Ray on our terrace in Edgemont, California...in 1979.

Here is Ray hiking the Grand Canyon, 2005

Yes, Ray was a barber/hairdresser in his youth and still picks up the scissors now and then for a friend...here he is cutting Brian's hair.

Ray and I were having "Kaffee und Kuchen" at the Bauer house.

Ray and my mom, Trudy, on my grandmother's balcony in Nuernberg, Germany.

Patrick and Kris on an anniversary...we celebrated it with them.

And here are Patrick and Kris as a young couple...I am guessing in the late 1980's.

Patrick, Leslie and Ray and I... in the early to mid 1980's. We were living in Riverside at the time.

Yes, this is an early 1970's picture. We were kind of spaced out as you can see.

Here we are in my Mom and Dad's front yard in Riverside.

This was on Turquoise Street in Riverside, California. Ray was playing with Steve Williams and Steve Tavaglione at the time. We lived in a duplex apartment here and when the 10 piece band would rehearse, the whole neighborhood would come and sit on the grass or dance until dark. This was the early 1970's, you know. What do you think, was Ray's hair prettier than mine?

1970 Passport photo

Just off the boat (I mean airplane) from Germany. 1970

Patrick, Leslie and Moi...1985

Here are my two munchkins at an assembly in Dodger Stadium. They were very close as kids.

Here I am in the early 1990's

Ray on some property we used own back in the 1980's. This was located in the Chocolate Mountains in Southern California.

It was rough terrain in the Chocolate Mountains, we enjoyed it because it was so isolated.

This is a picture of me in the late 1960's. Obvious by the hair and eye make-up.

Ray and I in Berchtesgarden, Germany, in the 1960's .

Here we are in Riverside at my parents home.

Riverside in the 1980's

Ray having a good time at my grandmothers in Germany.

Here is another photo of me in the 1980's

Me again.

Ray at Havasupai Falls
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment or ask a question.